Monday, June 6, 2016

Release Party: The Night by N.R. Larry

Release Party "the night" by n.r. larry

 The Night Final [157908] 

Kinsley will do anything to forget she may have killed someone. No one knows more than Kinsley Lane that nothing good happens when the dead walk free. A year ago, she was possessed by a ghost and her life forever changed. Luckily, on this All Hallows’ Eve, the witches of Harker Heights have offered her protection from the dead spirits who will roam free. Mac Harker is appointed her guardian and everything goes smoothly, until a mysterious guy arrives on the grounds. One that only Kinsley can see. Mac is determined to protect her from Charming, leaving Kinsley torn between wanting his protection and the strong pull to a guy who won’t even tell her his real name. She must make a choice; the one she makes leads to the biggest heartbreak, and greatest love she’s ever known. All over the course of one night.

 13063898_996445403738400_1423224125_o  

Excerpt: He opens his eyes and gazes up at me. Standing up, he holds his hands toward me. I place my hands in his and allow him to pull me to my feet. “You have the fire gift,” I say, looking down. He chuckles. “Yes.” His lips are close to my ear. My body goes rigid. “There has always been fire in me, Miss Lane.” “Kinsley.” I correct him again without looking up. “Yes, Kinsley.” He squeezes his hands around mine. “I need you to take off your clothes.” I snatch my hands away and gawk up at him. “‘Scuse me?” His eyes widen, as if he’s surprised by my reaction. God, don’t tell me he’s one of those hot, dense guys. I mean it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world… But it might be a pain in the ass if he’s a big talker. I wrap my arms around my chest. “Are you hitting on me?” There is a little bite in my voice. He stares at me for a few seconds then shakes his head. “Hitting on you?” A nice blush highlights his cheekbones. His very kissable cheekbones. But that isn’t the point.


 13009768_994581287258145_693591999_o


No comments:

Post a Comment