Friday, March 16, 2012

Travis Benson shares about Drift - the book he stars in


Please welcome character 
Travis Benson
to our blog today!
He is the star of the book Drift
Created by Cyrus Hudson

Let's welcome him to the blog and find out what his story is all about!

Welcome Travis!  Thank you for stopping by today! Have a seat and tell us what Drift is about. 

Drift is a novel about reunions and redemption amidst self doubt and serial killings in a small town.
Wow... what a combination! What else?
It's about Travis Benson (that's me), a record producer turned marketing director, who travels from Hartford, Connecticut back to a small town called Greenwood, Colorado. 
That is quite a change in scenery.
Although my journey back isn't on a whim as you might expect. Let's just say I have a very bad feeling something tragic is about to happen in Greenwood. 
That is very intriguing...
And even if it doesn't happen, I'd like to try and fix some broken bridges I left behind. But as to what bad things are going on and what bridges did I burn? Well, you're going to have to read the novel to find out.
lol.. Okay fine... We will just have to check out your story!
Travis, we all want to be different, so what is the one thing you wish your creator had done differently with you?
I'm not sure if I'd like my personality to be changed. I certainly want to wake up and suddenly find myself to be a bore or a stiff. However, I wish he had changed my circumstances. Especially when it comes to broken bridges.
If you could have added something to the story, and your creator would have let you, what would that have been?
I would like to have a brand new vehicle. Maybe another truck or perhaps a sports car. But something, anything, that wouldn't break down at the worst possible moment.
lol... What do you love best about yourself? What do you like least?
I love that I'm an easy going person. It makes me relatively easy to get along with. I also hate the fact that I'm an easy going person. It means that sometimes I get scared and let things drift away.
What part of the book was the hardest for you and your creator to work through?
I'm sure the toughest part for him to work through is a lot different than the toughest part I had to live through. Especially since some of the chapters he wrote don't involve me at all. However, as for myself, it would definitely be the moment I was back in Greenwood, Colorado. Breakups and walkouts are tough but coming back and asking for forgiveness is even harder.
Very true. 
Is there a sequel for this book? If so, what do you want to accomplish in the next book. If not, do you wish you could continue your story?
I'm not sure if there's going to be a sequel. However, if there is one, he better not put anymore murders in it. And I better be a lot happier in the next book, that's for damn sure.
Well I will wish for the best for you!  Thank you for coming today Travis.  For those of you who wish to learn more, all the links are right below! 
To Purchase

AMAZON
To Contact the creator:

Website & Blog: http://bit.ly/Anys31
Twitter: @hudsonian

No comments:

Post a Comment